Babushka background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

You're still keeping me up until two in the morning...whatever am I going to do with you, B?

I still think about B a lot, but lately he has really been on my mind. I heard this song on the radio this morning and I couldn't help but think, what would I tell him if I could have 5 more minutes with him?

I would ask him to sing a little bit of Cher's song "Believe". 
I would ask him to call my phone so I could hear his ringtone: "Hot n Cold".
I would let him tickle me.
I would tell him that I forgave him the minute he broke my heart, and tell him that I know now why it had to be done. 
I would tell him how special he made me feel.
I would tell him that I loved his family and all his friends.
I would tell him that I was so thankful that God orchestrated our meeting.
I would ask him to call me Natasha, and I would rub his head one last time (and he would probably go "Kitty!!!" like Boo from Monster's Inc.).
I would tell him that I loved him, and that I never stopped, and that he was just plain ridiculous if he thought he could convince me to do otherwise. 

After all this, I would hug him, and hold onto his hand until he walked out of the door of Briggs where we always met. Then, right before our hands broke, I would say, "I'll see you soon, dollink. I love you."

That is what I would do if I had 5 more minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment