Babushka background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My moon.

"Take it slow
Take it easy on me
And shed some light
Shed some light on me please."
My Moon, My Man- Feist


"It's so many miles and so long since I've met you
Don't even know what I'll say when I get to you
But suddenly now, I know where I belong
It's many hundred miles and it won't be long."
Train Song- Cover by Feist and Ben Gibbard
 
 
"So why'd you fill my sorrows
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known?
And why'd ya sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you?
Why'd you sing with me at all?"
Delicate- Damien Rice


"She said, 'Leave me alone but just don't leave me here, all right?'"
Arms of a Thief- Iron and Wine

"Hundred years, hundred more
Someday we may see a woman king,
Sword in hand, swing at some evil and bleed."
Woman King- Iron and Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment