Babushka background

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's your eyes that make me smile, oh yeah, oh yeah.

"You are the sun,
You are the only one,
You are so cool,
You are so rock and roll."



Today felt like spring. It was one of those days where being inside a structure felt stale, so I went outside. I felt the sun on my face and the sweat roll down my back as I ran. I thought about many different things, but I mostly thought about Taylor. I think of him quite often; I have ever since I met him. I thought about how much of a difference one year makes. I thought about how much one person could impact another. I thought about love. I thought about God and His plan. One day, I will be able to articulate all this much better. For right now, I will continue to think about someone I loved very much, and run under the sunshine with a Gracious Lord who holds me in His hand.


"We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to
interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken." 
Fyodor Dostoevsky

No comments:

Post a Comment